Re: RARA-AVIS: Cruel Poetry Yay!

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 27 May 2007

 Thanks again, Paul and everyone else. I'm on my book tour/vacation now, so it was a great send off!!! Vicki

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Oversier < poversier@yahoo.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:22 am Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Cruel Poetry Yay!

             Ms. Hendricks-

  Well I just did my share by ordering it from Amazon. Read your Miami Purity and thought it was dynamite. Couple more in my TBR pile which will require several reincarnations to get through. Appreciate your postings here. Back to lurking.

  Regards,

  PO

vhend1234@aol.com wrote:

          Sorry, I can't contain myself! Cruel Poetry is now ranked at # 260 as of

6:30 pm est !!! This is wonderful. I never expected to get this far.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped. It makes me feel so good!

Vicki