Re: RARA-AVIS: Cruel Poetry Yay!

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 27 May 2007

Cruel Poetry is a terrific book (as are all of Vicki's books that I've read). I was able to get an early review copy for Hardluck Stories, and it was one of the best crime novels I've read in a long time. Thematically rich, beautifully written, and it didn't hurt any
(at least for me!) that it focussed on a couple of dark, twisted souls on a one-way ticket to hell. This is the type of book RARA AVIS was formed for, and I think people here who give it a read are going to be glad they did.

--Dave Zeltserman

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Paul Oversier <poversier@...> wrote:

> Ms. Hendricks-
>
> Well I just did my share by ordering it from Amazon. Read your
Miami Purity and thought it was dynamite. Couple more in my TBR pile which will require several reincarnations to get through. Appreciate your postings here. Back to lurking.

> Regards,
> PO
>
> vhend1234@... wrote:
> Sorry, I can't contain myself! Cruel Poetry is now ranked
at # 260 as of