RARA-AVIS: some information about my upcoming book, Bad Thoughts

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 26 May 2007

I don't want to be obnoxious about this, but in case anyone's interested I've posted some information, as well as some quotes, for my second crime novel, Bad Thoughts, that's going to be published July 18th at:

http://smallcrimes-novel.blogspot.com

This book sits somewhere between crime and horror, and is more of a thriller than what I consider a pure crime novel. While it has some dark and noirish aspects to it (maybe more so than a lot of books that are currently being labeled as noir), it doesn't fit my definition of noir, and I'll certainly never label it as such. But I do think people will find it a fun read, and it's a big step up from Fast Lane.

--Dave Z.