Re: RARA-AVIS: Everything's Noir?

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 May 2007

William Ahearn wrote:

I'm still pissed of that the name Homer Simpson has become what it has. I like the show. But couldn't they leave that name alone?

************ Haha. Good one. There's no rest for Homer. Hounded and prodded in book and movie, things aren't gonna change. Speaking of movies, your knowledge of the media is impressive. Have you seen Day of the Locust?
 Did you like it? I thought it was good, but not an improvement on the novel. The femme seemed less fatale in the movie. If I recall correctly it got surreal towards the end. I had mixed feelings about that. I thought it was well done, but sorta out of context with the rest of the movie.

miker

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/