Re: RARA-AVIS: Anyone's My Name

From: Edward Pettit ( epetti01@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 May 2007

  Seymour Shubin was at GoodisCon in Philly in January. There was a used book dealer at the Con who had a first edition of Anyone's My Name. I bought it and had the author sign it (and date it, GoodisCon 2007). Very cool. Shubin said that he had no idea he was writing in the noir genre. Years later he was told he was a noir novelist, much to his surprise.

  Ed

  The Bibliothecary, a blog of literary endeavour.
  http://bibliothecary.squarespace.com/

--------------------------------- Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.