Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Are unpublished novels best left unpublished? YES!

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 18 May 2007

At 09:13 AM 18/05/2007, Timothy J. Lockhart wrote:

>If someone else's work is rejected, it's a quality issue. But if MY work is
>rejected, it's a fairness thing. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Well, when it's MY work rejected it is because the quality is so high and the subject matters so important and controversial that the reading public is not yet sufficiently developed to properly appreciate my work.

Top that! Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com