Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Are unpublished novels best left unpublished? YES!

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 17 May 2007

That's the part that bothers me---reading a published book that I paid for that turns out to be less accomplished than that manuscript I tossed in a drawer in 1983.
    Lists like this one have steered me toward less flamboyantly PRed books, like Con's, and away from those that wind up thrown against walls, and I am grateful. Joy