Re: RARA-AVIS: Are unpublished novels best left unpublished?

From: George Tuttle ( noirfiction@whoever.com)
Date: 16 May 2007

Hi Ed,

No, I wasn't thinking about when "name" authors die and the sort of ghoulish things that happen in the name of art. I see that as another can of worms.

This whole unpublished good book debate was a popular topic back in the Mystery & Detective Monthly days. (Note for youngsters, Mystery & Detective Monthly was a mailing list like Rava-Avis, but for typewriters.)

George the Librarian

____________________________________________________________________________________Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.