DETOUR (was: RARA-AVIS: Gun Crazy)

From: AP McQuiddy ( damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 May 2007

Mike, there's also at least a couple editions of DETOUR on cheap-o DVDs. The image is pretty good, but then I don't have a high-end entertainment system, so have easier standards than some. ;)

  DETOUR is definitely a Must See for any Noir fan. Got to meet Ann Savage a few years back, but unfortunately wasn't prepared to interview her at the moment...

  Ciao for niao,

Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> wrote:
          David wrote:

Have you ever checked out Detour, Miker? Another favorite low budget noir.

*********** Thanks for the recommendation, David. I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it. I'll see if Netflix has it. As far as movies go, I've been trying to work up the courage to sit through three and a half hours of Grindhouse.

miker

__________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html

--------------------------------- Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast
 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.