Re: RARA-AVIS: Greetings from a New Member!

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 02 May 2007

Hello Annick,

I'm a little confused as to what you're looking for stylistically, since I see Chandler and Cain as being poles apart, but I can certainly recommend a 50's period noir with a different take: Sara Gran's DOPE.

QUEENPIN's set decades earlier than Megan's previous two. I was lucky enough to get an ARC. Superb book.

Al