RARA-AVIS: Re: Black Wings

From: hardcasecrime ( editor@hardcasecrime.com)
Date: 01 May 2007

If a movie does get made, I would guess that someone will bring out a tie-in edition...but realistically it's not likely to be us. Whether or not the book is actually in the public domain, Blackmask.com has asserted that it is and has published an edition, and that pretty much takes it out of consideration for us; plus a tie-in edition would probably have a big photo of Elijah Wood on the cover, which wouldn't exactly be our style...

But as they say, never say never.

--Charles

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Vorzimmer" <jvorzimmer@...> wrote:

> Charles,
>
> Reissuing Black Wings Has My Angel might be more appealing if you
could get
> an exclusive tie-in with the movie. Something to consider, no? If
Elijah
> Wood is a fan of hardboiled crime fiction, he's got to be a fan of
Hardcase.