RARA-AVIS: Re: David Markson

From: m23to53 ( library.john@virgin.net)
Date: 29 Apr 2007

> John asked if the artwork on the new edition of a couple of David
Markson
> novels was from the original covers. The answer is yes.
>
> Bill Crider

Thanks Bill and Charles. I thought they were but it's nice to have confirmation. Great books by the way. One thing that made me smile was when Fannin is in a suspects room, he notes that the only sign of crime is a Raymond Chandler novel. Nice touch. On the subject of Markson, does anyone know anything about his pseudonymous work - westerns, short stories, etc - which were mentioned in passing in a NY Times article.

John