RARA-AVIS: Not the best organizer, yikes...

From: jasonpaulmiller33 ( jpaulmiller@gmail.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2007

Sorry, I was thinking of those Denver stories at the same time I was trying to recall a noir book I read some time ago about a young man, an African-American used bookstore owner, who saved up and up and up and finally got a store of his own, in some other big city, (NY?) and ran into some noir style trouble. I believe it was set back it time about 50 or 60 years ago. But I responded about the Dunning books. That's what I get for rushing to post I suppose. I'll keep trying to remember this other book's information, the one you didn't already talk about, ha.