Re: RARA-AVIS: Locations

From: Willow Arune ( pangarun@telus.net)
Date: 23 Apr 2007

Thanks one and all - I intend to follow up on some of the "location" noir shortly.

Especially Iceland.

The Stride series from Thomas Curran is set in Newfoundland, when that now-province of Canada was still a Crown colony (1946). Two titles only at the moment, but Tom assures me that he is hard at work on a third. Newfoundland is a place I always wanted to visit and never have so fiunding a mystery set there was a delight. The books are published by Breakwater Press, a Newfie publisher.

Willow