RARA-AVIS: Review of "Cruel Poetry" by Vicki Hendricks

From: Timothy J. Lockhart ( timlockhart@hotmail.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2007

Here's a link to my review of Vicki Hendricks's new crime novel "Cruel Poetry." The review appeared in the April 15 issue of "The Virginian-Pilot," the daily newspaper for Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina. (You may have to cut and paste the link to open it.) Thanks to Vicki for writing another great novel and for giving me the opportunity to write about her and her work. Tim Lockhart

Please click on the following link to read the item:

http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNy8wNC8xNSNBcjA1OTAw
&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom Comment:

For AOL users: <a href=" http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNy8wNC8xNSNBcjA1OTAw
&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom"> http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNy8wNC8xNSNBcjA1OTAw
&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom</a>