Re: RARA-AVIS: Canadian Noir

From: Willow Arune ( pangarun@telus.net)
Date: 16 Apr 2007

Yes, I do too. Ripping off the righteous took in over $5 million from Kelowna last year, and one year Alpha or Omega took in over $40 million!

The end of days types really fall hard for that sort of thing. One fellow professed faith from a waterfront home (rented) and naturally sent his kids to Christian school. He decamped with well over $12 million. Clyde Hood and group had a wonderful time, with an associate based in Seattle.

I know, but if someone has to be the victim, it might as well be...