RARA-AVIS: Re: Joel Townsley Rogers

From: Jacques Debierue ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Apr 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Crider" <macavityabc@...> wrote:

> Ramble House has reprinted several of Rogers' novels as well as a collection
> of short stories:
> http://www.ramblehouse.com/jtrogers.htm

I have said it before but I repeat it because people forget: Rogers's _The Right Red Hand_ is a noir masterpiece. I found it by change in a used bookstore (the Blue Murder reprint; the editor of that series made some shrewd choices) The author is forgotten, but maybe not forever. The word forever is sounding more and more ironical in view of the crisis (and physics), but let's lt it be...

Best,

MrT