Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Grindhouse, anybody?

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 09 Apr 2007

Adam writes:

"Tarintino has this gimmick that works really well if you're not paying attention."

I guess I just haven't been paying attention those many times I've seen most of his films, because his "gimmick" works for me (though I'm not as big a fan of Jackie Bown as I am of his other films; haven't seen Grindhouse yet, probably later this week).

"Rewatch his thin catalogue; it's his one trick."

And Ross Macdonald only wrote one book, just repeated it over and over again. Who was it that replied, Yeah, but what a book it was?

Mark