Re: RARA-AVIS: The Talented Mr. Ripley

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Apr 2007

Mark remarked:
"Gonna have to pad all the rooms in CIA, NSA and FBI headquarters."

Now I think you're beginning to catch my drift. By the time the FBI assassinated John Dillinger they were hopelessly corrupt and the entire angency was laboring under delusions. After John Connoly was sentenced, the entire agency should have been dismantled and recomposed under a new name with a completely new management system. Since it hasn't been, we can expect a total melt-down of that agency in the next decade. The problem is that by definition, it's a bureaucracy and everything bureaucracies do are done in generalities. They're completely incapable of seeing differences. An excellent definition of "insanity" is the inability to see differences.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Need Mail bonding? Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396546091