Re: RARA-AVIS: Archaeological noir

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 06 Apr 2007

I guess 'archaeological noir' is a bit too esoteric to be a full-fledged sub-genre of noir. With your collective indulgence, I will attempt to re-configure my original query into two different questions.

1) I already mentioned William Arden's Charles Ramsay books. Has anyone read any of them and are they even noir at all?

2) Can anyone recommend any noir that uses academia as a backdrop, i.e. any set on a college or university campus, or even in a museum?

Again, thanks in advance for any thoughts and/or suggestions.

Best, Harry

Quoting harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca: