RARA-AVIS: Downloadable Audio Noir

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 05 Apr 2007

Hi Everyone,

I usually listen to music in the car on the way to work, but I downloaded Ken Bruen's reading of PUNK from his website and really enjoyed listening to it.

Which made me wonder... are there any sites you could recommend for downloadable audio noir, either read by the authors or by others? I'm not a huge audio book fan, but I've whet my appetitie for short noir tales in the car while driving.

And ideas/thoughts/pointers greatly appreciated... and if there's any excellent audio books I should purchase too, let me know.

Cheers,

Steve