Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Has anyone changed noir writing (lately)?

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2007

Hi Kerry, You need to start at the beginning: THE LONG-LEGGED FLY (1992). It stands well by itself, but each of the following books relies on what went before to a varying degree. The final book would be undecipherable without having read the previous ones.

No relation to Merve that I know of.

Thanks for the tip on Harvey's INSIDE. I'm about a quarter in, and enjoying it. Cheers,
--Stewart

On 3/20/07, Kerry J. Schooley < gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com> wrote:

> Thanks Stewart. I'll give him a try. Any particular title you'd
> recommend as a start?
>
> Oh, and any relation to Merve?
>
> Best,
> Kerry
>
> At 04:54 PM 19/03/2007, you wrote:
>
> >On 3/19/07, Kerry J. Schooley
> ><<mailto:gsp.schoo%40murderoutthere.com> gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com>

> >Sallis's Lew Griffin series is noir, employs each po-mo technique that
> Miker
> >enumerated to great extent, and couldn't be better liked.
> >
> >--
> >Stewart Wilson
> >Toronto, ON

> Literary events Calendar (South Ont.)