Re: RARA-AVIS: Postmodernism and literature

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2007

You know, I once dreamed I lived in a world where all sorts of kitchen implements were gifted with the power of speech. When I'd smash garlic, the chef's knife would groan with pleasure; when I chopped onions, it would cry along with me. My grandmother's pot & kettle never said a word, though--they were too proud of having passed their years in the proud tradition of silence. Eventually we melted them down & made them into a radio.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Yahoo! Search weather shortcut. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/#loc_weather