Re: RARA-AVIS: Postmodernism and literature

From: Robert Elkin ( rictusaporia@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Mar 2007

Well, at least he's got a sense of humor about it.

=== message truncated ===

____________________________________________________________________________________ The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php