RARA-AVIS: Jack O'Connell

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 17 Mar 2007

Back in February 2004, during his generous visit here, Jim Sallis wrote abotu Jack O'Connell:

"Jack has completed the draft of a new novel and hopes to have the revisions done by late April. He told me that when he finished it, he said to his wife, 'This one's really strange' -- and that she's still laughing."

That was three years ago. Anyone know if this book has been scheduled for publication yet? I just realized it's been about years since his last book, Word Made Flesh, came out in 1998. I miss Quinsigamond.

Mark