RE : Re: RARA-AVIS: Who changed the noir writing ?

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 14 Mar 2007

Tapani,

  Forget the film...
  Worse, much worse than the book.
  Could not even tell properly the basic story.

  So many other good films to see or revisit.

  Etienne

Tapani Bagge < tapani.bagge@armas.fi> a 飲it :
          I couldn't finish Mystic River. Too many details, not enough substance, quite average writing. Haven't seen the movie yet, though I bought it on DVD. Haven't read anything else by Lehane. So many better writers to read.

Tapani Bagge

      Recent Activity

      6
  New Members

Visit Your Group
    Click to make millions by owning your own franchise

      Apprentice LA
  Who will be next?
  Play the Bix.com
  faceoff to see!