RARA-AVIS: Sheldon, once more

From: juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi
Date: 06 Mar 2007

Jim,

thanks for the correction. Don't know where I picked up the wrong information, but sure is good to have it right.

I finished THE NAKED FACE by now and it's certainly better than anything else by Sheldon I've read. It's overwritten at times and there are some implausibilities, but the surprise twist is pretty good. I was wondering whether the producers of Sopranos read this...

To Jack Bludis:

what is your Midwood title that went into three reprints? If you don't mind telling us.

Juri