RARA-AVIS: Re: Literary Merit

From: al_guthrie65 ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 04 Mar 2007

I'm very happy to stick with 'false' literature. Just because nobody's reading P J Wolfson's BODIES ARE DUST or James Ross's THEY DON'T DANCE MUCH doesn't stop them being literary classics. And who knows, maybe Hard Case or Stark Press or Point Blank will republish them tomorrow and they'll become 'true' literature overnight.

Al