RARA-AVIS: Jack Hashian aka Trevanian

From: laxiankey ( laxiankey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2007

Been trying to do some research on Jack Hashian who I met a couple of times in 1990. He lived in West Newbury Massachusetts. He claimed that he had written the Eiger Sanction and Trevanian was his mother's maiden name. He also claimed that he had sold the pseudonym to another author. I thought I remembered seeing him credited as a screenwriter on the Eiger Sanction, but he is not credited anywhere on any of the online sites. He is also the father of Sib Hashian the drummer for the rock group Boston. Perhaps he ghosted for Whitaker? He was a very charming and entertaining person, I was sad to find out he had passed away.