RARA-AVIS: Mugshots Magazine

From: s_blackmoore ( stephen@shadowshow.net)
Date: 27 Feb 2007

<delurk>

Howdy all.

This isn't about The Long Goodbye, or morality, or the responsibilities of art, so I'll make this quick and let y'all get back to it.

There's a new crime zine out that I, and fellow editors are putting together called Mugshots Magazine. We're taking submissions for the Spring issue until May 1st.

Stories are based on one or more mugshots that we have posted in a gallery, and they're rotated each issue. Check us out, and if you're inclined please feel free to submit something.

It can be found at http://www.mugshotsmagazine.com

Many thanks.

</delurk>