Re: RARA-AVIS: Who changed the noir writing ?

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Feb 2007

My vote goes to Dennis Lehane. While I enjoy Elroy and Peace, their plots are so scattered I can never tell whether the endings make sense or not. With the exception of Shutter Island, which is brilliant even though you don't know what's going on until the end, Lehane's novels make use of logical plot evolution and powerfully flawed characters. Of the one's I've read, he's about the best.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Bored stiff? Loosen up... Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games. http://games.yahoo.com/games/front