Re: RARA-AVIS: Who changed the noir writing ?

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 27 Feb 2007

At 06:27 PM 26/02/2007, you wrote:

>Hello fellow members
>After having read American Skin (Bruen), I was wondering which
>writers set the new standards of the noir writing ? Since, let's say
>the 2000, who really changed the way of writing crime fiction, and
>who are the new references for the future ?
>I was thinking of David Peace, Ken Bruen, Maurice Dantec (for the french).
>Any ideas ?

I'm most impressed recently by Kenneth J. Harvey's "Inside". I've posted a review at http://www.murderoutthere.com, rather than repeat what I said there, here. It's my own opinion, in my own review, at my own website, uncertified by God, so beware.

Best, Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com