Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Art and Morality

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 26 Feb 2007

I'm sure there might be circumstances where you might kill someone if you thought it was wrong, but I'd guess that the vast majority of rational beings would choose to avoid killing someone if that was the case (otherwise, unless coerced, why do it?). In much the same way as you wouldn't be a racist if you thought it was wrong to be one. Racists believe they're right. Intrinsically.

Al