Re: RARA-AVIS: RE : Lolita and noir

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Feb 2007

Well, Kerry, if you find yourself giggling to relieve the tension as you read Nabakov's poetic reference to a 14-year-old girl's vulva, I'd say the humor is more in the reader than it is in the writing. Just my opinion.

Patrick King

<mailto:rara-avis-l%40yahoogroups.com> rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com,

____________________________________________________________________________________ Bored stiff? Loosen up... Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games. http://games.yahoo.com/games/front