Re: RARA-AVIS: Marlowe's Blood

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Feb 2007

Michael Robrinson wrote:

I think that these incidents were mistakes on Chandler's part, at least as far as what he was trying to do. Maybe Chandler was washing his sins in Marlowe's blood.
********** I can only hope that some day in the not too distant future I can make "mistakes" like these. Chandler's books are classics however we analyze them.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html