Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Richard S. Prather Recommendations

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Feb 2007

I like DOUBLE IN TROUBLE too, although I've never been that enthusiastic about Chester Drum. Still, I'm glad I have it.

I generally can recommend the run of books Prather wrote from about 1955 to 1967 (GAT HEAT, one of my favorites.) STRIP FOR MURDER is ridiculously hard to find, at least where I'm at, but I seem to recall liking THE KUBLA KHAN CAPER, THE COCKEYED CORPSE, TAKE A MURDER, DARLING, and OVER HER DEAR BODY.

doug

Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com

____________________________________________________________________________________ Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL