RARA-AVIS: Detective that talks to Ghosts

From: Channing ( filmtroll@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 19 Feb 2007

I love Jeff Goldblum's work pre-Jurassic Park 2, and I'm sure he'll be a wonderful whacked out detective, but doesn't a detective that talks to the ghosts of the murdered people make it a little too easy for him? "Who killed you Mrs. Jones?"

And it's a totally original idea... oh, except for Medium and Ghost Whisperer.

I'll be willing to check it out, but I'll have press the "willing suspension" button pretty hard on this one.

Channing