Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Series Characters...Looking for Recommendations

From: hgleejr ( lista@hglee.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2007

David,

Thank you so much for the bookshelf! I love knowing that my reading list will never diminish, and I value this list for just that reason.

I know Archer, Rankin, Bolitar and Rawlins quite well (and I adore them each). Likewise, I'm familiar with McBain. All of the others are completely new to me, so I'm indebted to you for the hat tip.

Best Regards,

-H.G. Lee