RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard-Boiled Series Characters...Looking for Recommendations

From: uplandharmabooks ( uplandharmabooks@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2007

Hi H G and welcome.

If you like Harry Bosch you might like Robert Crais' Elvis Cole series
(starts with The Monkey's Raincoat and gets better as it goes) and Dennis Lehane's Patrick Kenzie/Angela Gennaro series (starts with A Drink Before the War). These aren't really overlooked, but I really enjoy both series as well as the authors' stand-alones. Enjoy!

Amy