Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2007

Terrill, you're being too literal. Today, movie prices are about $12. I'd like to know where any of us who disagree with you and yours have used demeaning language? I call a spade a spade and a bad movie a bad movie, but I'm not being demeaning, simply stating fact as I see it, as you are. It's a poor debating tactic to change the subject to a judgement on the courtesy of your opponent. I'm entertained by this type of debate. Let's keep it entertaining. As you know, it is not of the least importance.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html