Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hitchcock: Channing

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2007

Not to mention Patricia Highsmith's masterpiece first novel, Strangers On A Train. I do think Hitchcock did justice to that story. His film by the same title is a cinematic masterpiece, as well.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html