Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 15 Feb 2007

I'm at the end of a cul-de-sac. That probably explains it all.

(I always hate when this movie comes up. It makes me wander about the neighborhood, getting in trouble.)

----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Thornton To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: 2/15/2007 6:01:42 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

TL wrote in response to Patrick King:

> Of course you are free to hate. This is America. Luckily for the rest of us, we are also free to criticize the critics.
>
>You think you live on a one-way street, Patrick?

I might ask TL the same question.

Recent Activity
 4New Members Visit Your Group SPONSORED LINKS Business writing Writing press releases Writing Creative writing Writing help Yahoo! News Politics debate? Get the latest political news now Yahoo! TV Staying in tonight? Check listings to see what is on. Sell Online Yahoo! e-commerce comes with 24 hour phone support..