Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: The Long Goodbye

From: Patrick King ( abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Feb 2007

Sure, and the public who spent their $12 to see a movie based on a book they loved, are free to hate it and say bad things about it.

Patrick King

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/