Re: RARA-AVIS: Sports Noir

From: al_guthrie65 ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 14 Feb 2007

One to look out for in May (UK that is; not till 2008 in the US, I'm afraid) is Ray Banks's DONKEY PUNCH. Despite the title, this doesn't focus on the kind of sex writers are morally obligated to leave out of books, but on boxing -- an amateur tournament in L.A.

Al

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Anders Engwall"