Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Sports Noir

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 14 Feb 2007

I don't know if you count SCUBA and skydiving as the kinds of sports you want to read about--no sweaty locker rooms--but my novels Iguana Love and Sky Blues, both qualify as sports noir. I don't feel too shameless in promoting them, since they're both out of print anyway, but you can get used copies on amazon and ebay for about a dollar plus shipping--if you like some thrill-seeking along with your sex and murder. Vicki