RARA-AVIS: Inanity Fare

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Feb 2007

Kevin Burton Smith mentioned recent noir films like BRICK and HOLLYWOODLAND, and someone else mentioned MEMENTO.

A film that that really got into me, although the story was told inside out and upside down, was MULLHOLLAND DRIVE.

I thought HOLLYWOOD CONFIDENTIAL was pretty good too, but I suppose we can't call that recent. The only thing wrong was the street scenes. There seemed to be no crowds on what should be crowded, or at least partially crowded, streets.

I suppose it would have cost too much to hire the extras or maybe there weren't enough costumes to go around.

Jack Bludis

____________________________________________________________________________________ Don't pick lemons. See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html