RARA-AVIS: Re: Lolita Humor

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 06 Feb 2007

Thanks Jack for the reminders of some specifics. It's been over 40 years since I've read Lolita. A sobering thought is that many of the people on this list were kids or yet to be born when I last read the book. Impressions remain. Nabokov was such a sly old dog with wordplay and bits of business. Pale Fire was another fine book.

Richard Moore