Re: RARA-AVIS: RE : Lolita and noir

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 05 Feb 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Patrick King <abrasax93@...> wrote:

> Could you possibly quote some of the especially
> hillarious passages you recall so I can understand at
> least what you mean?

If you are expecting me to quote a few knee-slappers, that isn't going to happen. Dissecting humor is a grim task that kills the object of the examination and it is the sort of academic exercise that I find tedious in the extreme. As I said before, I respect your opinion but we clearly find humor at times in different ways and in different places.

Richard Moore