RARA-AVIS: Re: Woodrell

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Feb 2007

"Michael Robison" miker_zspider@yahoo.com miker_zspider

<< Timothy J. Lockhart wrote:

I think others have recommended "Drive" by James Sallis and "Winter's Bone" by Daniel Woodrell.

********* Thanks for the heads-up. It's been too long since I've read anything by Woodrell. Time to give him another go here soon. Tomato Red was OK, but Give Us a Kiss was wonderful. I'll have to check out my bookshelves and see if I've got anything else by him.

Among recent Woodrell novels, THE DEATH OF SWEET MISTER is worth a look.
- Duane Spurlock www.pulprack.com