RARA-AVIS: Re: Movie Marlowe

From: BookBitch ( BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jan 2007

I like Bruce Willis for Marlowe.

<<Re: Movie Marlowe Posted by: "Adam Haynes" pacificvagrant@gmail.com vagrantpacific Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:59 pm (PST)
<<Hmm, I'm thinking Guy Pierce. You want blank, you can't get much more blank than him in Memento. Plus he has a certain moral uprightness about him. Might be a bit young for Marlowe yet.>>

-- He's cool but a little to lizardly for me. I'd cast Shawn Hatsoy in like five years. He's got everything old Hollywood had. adam<<

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com
    Win a free copy of PLUM LOVIN': A Stephanie Plum Between-the-Numbers Novel by Janet Evanovich or lots of other great books!